Quick Tips For a Joyous and Safe Holi:
1. Apply coconut oil on the whole body even on hairs also before start playing with colors.
2. Try and wear Full clothes, so harmful chemicals mixed in Holi colors not reached sensitive body parts.
3. Always use herbal colors, made by flower leaves and it is even better if you use branded colors.
4. Try to avoid the usage of Grease colors and play with red and pink colors as they are easy to remove.
5. Always keep the car windows shut while driving.
6. Avoid dancing and walking on the wet floor as you may slip and cause an accident.
7. It’s better to avoid playing colors if you are allergic or if you really want to enjoy, at least consult a dermatologist.
8. Never drive a vehicle when you are high on alcohol.
9. As we know and you might have heard ‘Excess of Anything and Everything is Bad’, so avoid drinking too much liquor or bhaang.
10. Always be prepared with a first aid box containing basic skin healing ointments and anti-allergic medicines for those who are allergic to colors and gulaal.
11. Never throw anyone in water tanks or sewage gutters as it might lead to severe injuries.
12. Play Safe and sound Holi by not being rude to anyone and avoiding any fights.