Pakistan said on Thursday it has no plans for granting India second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav. Mohammad Faisal, spokesperson…
- Indians lead in settling abroad followed by Mexican, Chinese, Russian, Syrian- Report from UN Survey
- The Supreme Court sets October 18 as a deadline for arguments completion in Ram Mandir and Babri Masjid dispute.
- Pakistan refuses another Consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Senior Congress leader DK Shivakumar arrested in a Money Laundering case-Congress accuses BJP of Vindictive Politics
- Haryana: Class 1 student booked for Rape attempt under POCSO act